- 150 g
- Treats up to 150 U.S. Gal. fresh water
- Treats up to 75 U.S. Gal. salt water
- Removes silicates and dissolved organics
- Special precautions for salt water
- Polyethylene jar with colourful label
Fluval Lab Series Phosphate Remover rapidly adsorbs large quantities of Phosphate, silicate and dissolved organics without leaching adsorbed substances. Maintaining low levels of phosphate will result in cleaner, healthier aquarium water while allowing corals to efficiently absorb the calcium they require to grow and reproduce. Phosphate Remover contains ferric oxide, an iron-based phosphate binder ideal for use in
aquarium filters. 150g removes up to 20 mg/L PPM of phosphate in a 50 U.S. Gal. (189 L) aquarium.
Will not affect pH or hardness.
For freshwater and marine environments.
Suggested Media Placement
105, 205, 305, 405, 104, 204, 304, 404, 103, 203, 303, 403: Mid, or Upper Level Media Baskets
FX5: Bottom or Middle Media Baskets
Info from Hagen